Make this healthy Berry Banana Smoothie Booster to increase protein and fruits and vegetables. Keep bags of frozen veggies in the freezer to add to smoothies. This protein powder is my favourite and I use it in many recipes. Smoothies can help increase your daily plants and also with weight loss. Whatever protein powder you are using be aware of the ingredients, you can clean and bio available nutrients. Recipe Book coming soon here.
Berry Banana Smoothie Booster
Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, vegetarian
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 1.5 cups plant based milk or any milk
- 1/2 cup berries *I chose mixed
- One frozen banana
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla Protein Powder, this is my favourite
- Optional: handful of spinach or kale *greens will change the colour but it increases the nutrients, cauliflower is a great add also
How to Make:
- Add ingredients in order listed above
- Blend until chunks are gone
- Serve and enjoy
- If drinking later, save by sealing in a mason jar *fill to the top to seal the nutrients
Add vegetables whenever possible to increase the health benefits. I keep bags of frozen veggies in the freezer. Smoothies are a great opportunity to get as many antioxidants in as possible.
This protein powder is my favourite and I use it in many recipes. Smoothies can help increase your daily plants and also with weight loss.
A great way to kickstart better habits, health and weight loss is to check out our 10 Day Shred here
Follow me on social where I am active daily with tips to help your fitness, health and food journey.
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
Trina Medves xo
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.