Banana Chia Oat Jars are a healthy, clean, quick grab and go snack or breakfast. plan your breakfast the night before to make mornings smoother. Not only are these healthy and full of protein, healthy carbs, fat and fibre, they are filling and quite affordable. For an extra boost of protein, I added this clean and safe for kids protein powder. Get on the list for my new Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, naturally sweetened
Ingredients: 2 servings
- 1 cup oats *look for spouted if possible
- 1 banana cut into bit size pieces or mashed
- 2 tbsp any nut butter
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups plant milk or any milk
- Optional: 1 scoop clean protein powder, try this
How to Make:
- Add ingredients to a bowl in the order above
- Mix well
- Pour in two mason jars or leave in the bowl and cover with a lid
- Store in the refrigerator overnight
- Optional toppings: homemade jam, granola, coconut whip or cacao nibs for crunch
My daughter and I created this together and it’s oh so tasty. You can separate the servings in mason jars to grab and go or make them in a big glass bowl to store and serve.
Oat jars can be made with your favourite fruits and toppings. They are a great way to get a lot of nutrients in and keep you feeling full. This has a great mixture of protein, fats and carbs to keep you healthy and they are an inexpensive breakfast. They store well in the fridge.
Thanks so much for reading and having an interest in your health. I look forward to supporting you on your journey.Trina Medves xo
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
Trina Medves xo
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.