Protein pancakes are easy to make and healthy. This recipe comes from our New 6 week Fit & Fierce challenge that is launching soon. Be the first to know and get a super deal by getting on the Fit4Females Fit Insider here. I had to share these pancakes with you. Make a big batch and freeze them. Grab and go for breakfast or snack.
Pancakes are a big hit in my family of five. When I meal prep, I make big batches ahead of time and freeze the rest. The kids take them out of the freezer and pop them in the toaster. Anything that makes life easier with my meal prep and keeps us on track with healthy food is a must share for me.
These protein pancakes are more “dense” than you are used to because of the almond flour. They do not photograph well because of the density however, they taste good and are full of nutrients.
Click here to Download a PDF and print the recipe
Makes 8 small pancakes. Prep Time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsps. All Natural Clean Vanilla Protein Powder (half a serving) *omit if you don’t have
- 1 Egg
- 5 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsps. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder *if you don’t add this they will be a little flatter (see image below)
- 1/4 cup Blueberries or any other berries (garnish)
The protein powder I use changes the colour because it has greens in it. Yours will look different depending on the protein powder you use
??How to Make Protein Pancakes:
- Whisk almond flour, almond milk, eggs, and honey together in a bowl until batter is smooth
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Drop batter by large spoonful onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry (3 to 5 minutes)
- Flip, and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 5 minutes
- Garnish with blueberries or any other berries and enjoy
You will Love these Tidbits too
I tend to over deliver free stuff to my Fit4Females Community. Check out these posts and recipes and enjoy. Find me on Instagram, Facebook and pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- Meal Prep and Grocery Shopping Tidbits
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- My favourite flourless Chocolate Protein Muffins School safe
- Click here to Download a PDF and print the recipe
Meet me daily on social media below. Make this recipe and take action so that you can be healthier inside and out.
Join our F4F Community!
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Leave A Comment