F4F takes pride in supporting our members in every way possible. Not only do we want to see you fulfill your fitness goals but we want you to have an incredible experience in our Award Winning Programs. We pride ourselves on the personal attention that we give our members and therefore limit our class sizes. Make up classes will always be encouraged if and when space is available however they are never guaranteed. Please consider purchasing a F4F Flex Pass if you will be missing several classes.
All Programs, Packages and Class Passes are non transferable and non refundable. There is a $25 transfer fee should you decide to switch Programs at any time for any reason. There are no guarantees for make up classes as space is extremely limited in all sessions. Please consider buying an F4F Flex Pass if you are going to miss multiple classes. Make ups can only be requested 24-48 hours in advance, no sooner. There are absolutely no make up roll-overs into any future sessions. No exceptions.
It is strongly advised that all postnatal clients schedule a Post Natal Assessment with our Head Trainer and Expert, Trina Medves and must receive clearance from their doctor or midwife prior to commencing a program. All pre-natal clients must receive clearance from their doctor and must complete the Par-MedX prior to class registration.
- Maximum of 2 free make ups per Program per session, additional make ups are $5
- Please “early cancel” your scheduled class with 24 hours notice here under “my info” then “my schedule”. No early cancel, no free make up.
- Classes must be made up within your registered session, no carry overs. No exceptions.
- Email us 24 – 48 hours in advance of your requested make up class (earlier requests will not be responded to). If we do not respond, there was no space. Print or show your email confirmation to our Front Staff to validate your make up class otherwise the charge will be $5
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, water, milk and formula ALLOWED in class. NO OTHER SNACKS OR DRINKS ALLOWED. We have children with severe food allergies and who are ANAPHYLACTIC!
- No play balls/swords/riding toys or anything with wheels (toy cars, trucks, etc.) TRIPPING HAZARD
- No hand weights for kids
- Keep your little ones in the stroller for as long as possible during the majority of the class! If they are fussy, try and find an alternative (power walk, run, lunge, squat with them, incorporate them in your workout) do not take them out until absolutely necessary. If they are out of the stroller, it is imperative that you are with them at all times, they cannot be crawling around the gym for safety reasons. Toddlers walking around must be watched at all times.
- Bring your stroller with you during every exercise (i.e. boxing, to the circuit, upstairs, etc.). It is important to face them whenever possible during the exercise. Lock your stroller brakes at all times when we are stopped and ensure your baby is buckled at all times.
- No kettle bell swings or upside down Bosu’s in Stroller class ever
- No chatting during demo, respect the Team Leaders and Members please
- We do not tolerate violence or hitting between children. Please remove your child from the gym for a quiet moment if a situation arises.
- If your little one is sick and you have someone to watch them you are welcome to come to class on your own. Alternatively, you can make up the class at another time provided you have emailed us before the start of your missed class.
- It is strongly advised that all post-natal clients schedule a Post Natal Assessment with our Head Trainer and Expert, Trina Medves and must receive clearance from their doctor or midwife prior to commencing a program. All pre-natal clients must receive clearance from their doctor and must complete the Par-MedX prior to class registration.
All Stroller Members Please:
- Set a goal at the beginning of every session – SMART goal
- Arrive 10 min before class to set up your equipment *each participant is responsible to help
- Bring your own mat
- Bring boxing gloves every Wednesday *available for purchase
- When entering 0-6 mos post partum on right side of the gym, 6 mos+ on the left
- Return all equipment upstairs in the appropriate spot
- Shut door and lights in both weight rooms at all times *even during class
- Check in with Front Staff before entering the class
- Parachute time is mandatory – if you must leave class early please advise your Team Leader at the beginning of class
- Dirty diapers must be disposed of in the diaper genie in the women’s change room down the hall from the elevator and not in the gym garbage
- Do not enter the gym before 9am
- Please enter and exit from the left side of the gym *long hallway
- Please get all equipment needed as directed by Front Staff or on the whiteboard
- Do not attend class sick (applies to Moms, babies and toddlers)
- If your little one is sick and you have someone to watch them you are welcome to come to class on your own. Alternatively, you can make up the class at another time provided you have emailed us before the start of the missed class.
- Review our Make up policy: free make ups PROVIDED you have “early cancelled” your class – there is a courtesy exception if you are ill the AM of your scheduled class
- Early cancel on your Mind Body account at least 24 hours before the start of class in order to claim your free make up
- Email 24-48 hours in advance when you want to make up a class, space permitting
Outdor Classes: May to September weather permitting
- Stroller Circuit and Stroller Boot Camp are INDOOR only, all other classes move outdoors when the weather is appropriate. Be sure to check the schedule to ensure you are enrolled in the appropriate classes *do not register for an outdoor class if you prefer to be indoor
- Friday Stroller classes will take place outdoors the majority of the time
- Come prepared with layers, it is up to your Team Leader to decide
- Bring bug spray, sunglasses and lotion to be prepared
Lois Laxton Dance Studio: Expectations
- Location Address Click here
- Indoor shoes ONLY
- No Strollers are to be brought into the studio. The parking lot is close to the entrance, bringing just your baby car seat is acceptable
- Stroller Mommas: Please avoid bringing messy fruit/veggie snacks on the Studio floor
- AM Classes enter through the Studio marked doors/ PM Classes walk through the main entrance to access Studios